Tuesday, June 5, 2012

seeing green

pinterest is one of my favorite spots for inspiration, whether it's for personal style or personal space. i saw this picture months ago and i fell in love with the color/pattern combo:
[via]
emerald and ivory, accented with leopard print - love.


here's my spin on it, with an office-chic slant:
dress / blazer (old - anthropologie) / belt (old - j.crew)


that subtle pop of coral from the cocktail ring is a great addition, as well! 
bright nails would be a frugal and effective way to get the effect :)



2 comments:

  1. I need to get on Pinterest. This is how I want to dress all the time...honestly, sometimes I just wish I could hire someone to shop for me! I LOVE clothes, but I HATE to shop for them. Weird, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pinterest is the greatest - and i am with you on shopping! it can be very labor-intensive and i have to be in the right mood to do it! full disclosure: i usually scout out items online and then try them on in the store :)

      Delete